- Indoor/outdoor venue
- Sports, art and music training
- Free camp shirt
- Individual snacks provided (campers should bring their own labeled water bottle each day)
- Sanitation and safety precautions taken each day
- Appropriate social distancing
- Limited camp spots
KEEPING KIDS SAFE
In compliance with CDC and state health recommendations, here are some ways we will be keeping your kids safe at Mega Camp.
- There will be a parent drop-off for campers. Upon arrival, all campers will remain in their vehicle, and have their temperature taken. Campers must also provide a completed/signed health screening form when they arrive each day. Campers will be escorted inside to the opening rally by volunteers and check-in with their group leaders.
- Pick-up for kids will be the same drive-thru style. On the first day, each family will be provided with a pick-up sign. Families need to write the names of the child(ren) they are picking up in LARGE LETTERS and display in their car window each day. As cars arrive, an announcer will read and call the name of your child(ren) so they are ready to load into your vehicle.
- To prevent the potential spread of germs, there will be no community water supply. Each camper will need to bring their own large, labeled water container each day.
- Each Group will stay together during camp and will keep a 6 foot distance from other groups; all shared supplies (sports equipment, art supplies, musical instruments, etc.) will be sanitized between groups.
July 27-30, 6:00-8:00 pm
New Hope Campus
Due to the impact of COVID-19, we are reducing camp cost to $10 per child (family max of $30). This fee is non-refundable.
In the event that this camp is canceled due to COVID-19 restrictions, all registration money will be donated to Reveal Resource Center to assist in providing food and clothing for struggling families in our community.