Welcome Back Home
We were made for community, and though we’ve been together apart, we are excited to start to gather back on campus! We’ve been working on a 3-part plan to safely bring us all together again, and we eagerly await that day! Below is what to expect in the days ahead. Our phase-in plan will be safety driven, not date driven.
Currently we are in Phase 3. We will continue to practice sanitization, social distancing, and wearing masks during times of transition and when it’s not possible to be 6 feet away from others outside your family.
- Family Worship only, 9:00 & 11:00 am
- No Onsite Childcare
- Hope Groups Online
- Limited Onsite Activities
- Kids Worship + Childcare at 9:00 am Only
- Onsite Hope Groups + Virtual Participation
- Staff Return to Office (accept appointments only)
- Worship Service at 9:30 & 11:00 am
- Preschool + Children Ministries at 9:30 & 11:00 am (by reservation)
- Student + Adult Hybrid Hope Groups
- Continued Social Distancing + Masks During Times of Transition
JOIN US THIS SUNDAY (PHASE 3)
We are targeted to move into Phase 3 of re-opening our campus on Sunday, November 1. We’re excited at the opportunity to see more of our church family in a safe way! Here are some things to know.
We are changing our Worship times on Sundays to 9:30 & 11:00 am. We will still follow CDC guidelines and use extra safety precautions, sanitization and social distancing. We strongly recommend wearing a mask during times of transition and when social distancing isn’t possible. We will have disposable masks available for anyone needing one. Hand sanitizer is available at the door you enter. There is also a section in the Worship Center designated as a “masks required” section.
PRESCHOOL & CHILDREN MINISTRIES
We are excited to open up Preschool and Children ministries at both hours under Phase 3! Reservations for both hours are required at this time.
Here are some things to expect:
- Reservations: In order to carefully follow safety guidelines for class size and volunteer limits, these classes are offered by reservation. Walk-in registrations are welcome to any available spots. However, to secure your child’s place on Sundays, weekly online reservation is required. Children must be checked-in by 9:35/11:05 am on Sundays; after 9:35/11:05 am, their secured place will become an available spot for walk-ups. Spaces are limited.
- Check-in: A volunteer will check-in families at the Check-in Stations (infants-preschool in the Preschool Wing; Kinder-2nd at the first floor Children’s Building kiosks; 3rd-5th at the second floor Children’s Building kiosks). Children’s temperatures will be take before check-in and must be below 99.9 to be admitted into class.
- Safety Precautions: We take safety seriously, and have invested in sanitization tools and practices to increase safety in the classrooms. All volunteers will wear a face mask or a face shield, and health and temperature checks will be taken for all staff and volunteers.
Hope Groups are a vital part of New Hope. These groups are relationship-based communities that offer focused Bible study and on-going support as you face life together. Phase 3 will provide a hybrid approach to Hope Groups meeting both in-person and virtually. All onsite classrooms will be sanitized and spaced for social distancing.
Adults: Adult Hope Groups will be a hybrid of in-person meeting and virtual participation.
Students (6th-12th): Both middle school and high school Hope Groups will be a hybrid of in-person meeting and virtual participation. Middle School Hope Groups will meet at 9:30 am in the FLC; High School Hope Groups will meet at 11:00 am in the FLC. Volunteers will be in the FLC at both times to guide students to designated rooms where social distancing can be practicied.
Children (1st-5th): All children Hope Groups will be in-person on Sundays at 9:30 am; Kids Worship will be Sundays at 11:00 am. Reservation is required for both times. Volunteers will check-in and take temperatures at the Children’s Building check-in kiosks when kids arrive, and then escort them to their classrooms. For 1st-5th graders who are not returning in-person, a Zoom Hope Group is offered Sunday nights at 6:00 pm. Email Cathy to join!
Preschool (infants-Kinder): Preschool Hope Groups and PPH (Preschool Power Hour) will be in-person at 9:30 & 11:00 am. Reservation is required for both times. Volunteers will check-in and take temperatures at the Preschool Wing check-in kiosks when kids arrive, and then escort them to their classrooms.
Whether your group is meeting in-person or online, the most important thing is to stay spiritually and relationally connected. We were made for community and we need each other. Continue to check-in with group members and offer encouragement and support!
SUNDAY SCHEDULE (AS OF NOV. 1)
SHOULD EVERYONE COME BACK?
We look forward to seeing more families on campus under this second phase of re-opening! We do realize, however, that there is still a need to be safe and preventative. We encourage you to continue to worship and learn with us online if:
- You are at a high risk age (+65 yrs)
- You have a compromised immune system
- You are sick or have been around anyone who has been sick