We are targeted to move into Phase 2 of re-opening our campus on Sunday, Sept. 13. We’re excited at the opportunity to see more of our church family in a safe way! Here are some things to know.
We will continue to have family worship on Sundays at 9:00 & 11:00 am. We will still follow CDC guidelines and use extra safety precautions, sanitization and social distancing. We strongly recommend wearing a mask and will have disposable masks available for anyone needing one. Hand sanitizer is available at the door you enter.
We are excited to open up Childcare (infants-Kinder) and Kids Worship (1st-5th grade) under Phase 2! These new opportunities for kids are on Sundays at 9:00 am ONLY.
Here are some things to expect:
- Reservations: In order to carefully follow safety guidelines for class size and volunteer limits, these classes are offered by reservation. Walk-in registrations are welcome to any available spots. However, to secure your child’s place on Sundays, weekly online reservation is required. Children must be checked-in by 9:05 am on Sundays; after 9:05 am, their secured place will become an available spot for walk-ups. Spaces are limited.
- Check-in: A volunteer will check-in families at the Check-in Stations. Children’s temperatures will be take before check-in and must be below 99.9 to be admitted into class.
- Safety Precautions: We take safety seriously, and have invested in sanitization tools and practices to increase safety in the classrooms. All volunteers will wear a face mask or a face shield, and health and temperature checks will be taken for all staff and volunteers.
Hope Groups are a vital part of New Hope. These groups are relationship-based communities that offer focused Bible study and on-going support as you face life together. Phase 2 will provide a hybrid approach to Hope Groups meeting both in-person and virtually. All onsite classrooms will be sanitized and spaced for social distancing.
Adults: Adult Hope Group leader teams will determine with group members if meeting in-person Sundays is what’s best for their group. All groups will have the ability to include virtual participation.
Students (6th-12th): Both middle school and high school Hope Groups will be a hybrid of in-person meeting and virtual participation. Student groups will continue to meet Sunday nights at 7:00 pm.
Kids (1st-5th): 1st-4th Hope Groups will continue to meet virtually on Sundays at 6:00 pm; 5th grade Hope Group will be a hybrid of in-person meeting and virtual participation. Kids Worship will move to Sunday mornings at 9:00 am only (reservation required).
Preschool (infants-Kinder): Childcare is offered for Preschool on Sundays at the 9:00 am worship hour only. Preschool families will continue to receive weekly lessons and activity sheets via email.
Whether your group is meeting in-person or online, the most important thing is to stay spiritually and relationally connected. We were made for community and we need each other. Continue to check-in with group members and offer encouragement and support!
9:00 am: Family Worship, Kids Worship, Childcare, Hybrid Adult Hope Groups
11:00 am: Family Worship, Hybrid Adult Hope Groups
6:00 pm: Virtual Kids 1st-4th grades Hope Groups, Hybrid Kids 5th grade Hope Group
7:00 pm: Hybrid Student (6th-12th) Hope Groups
We look forward to seeing more families on campus under this second phase of re-opening! We do realize, however, that there is still a need to be safe and preventative. We encourage you to continue to worship and learn with us online if:
- You are at a high risk age (+65 yrs)
- You have a compromised immune system
- You are sick or have been around anyone who has been sick